- Within walking distance of Oxford Street,
Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and the famous
- 45 Minutes from Heathrow
Airport by tube.
- Walking distance from Russell Square,
Kings Cross, Euston and St. Pancras Rail & Tube Stations.
- Easy Access to restaurants, fast food
places, pubs, bars, and shopping centers.
- All rooms are centrally heated with
- Continental Breakfast included.
- Free WiFi (Internet access)
- Major Credit Cards Accepted
to the Albany Hotel, a family run Bed and Breakfast located
in the heart of historic Bloomsbury, ideal for tourists wishing
to visit the West End of London or The City. The hotel is situated
just north of Russell Square and within walking distance of Covent
Garden, Theatre land, British Museum, British Library, Hatton Garden
(world famous for jewellery and diamonds)
the famous Camden Market.
Nearby Russell Square Underground
Station provides swift access to St Pancras ( Euro star), King's
Cross, Piccadilly, Leicester Square and Knightsbridge. No need
to change lines.
of the Camden in Bloom Award for Best Business Frontage.